Letter to Mr President

Letter to Mr President

Written by Isaac Odugbemi

My letter to the number one man 
I salute a man of power
Mr President how are you?
I hope you slept well?
My name is of no significance at the moment
I seek to let you know I love you
But I hate your government
I am an ambassador of your election
I supported the vote for change
The change is disastrous
It would have been better if the pregnancy is left untouched
And now the doctors have done the surgery
No one is aware of how to sew back the open womb
The open womb is bleeding
The mother is crying
The baby is weeping
Three more seconds the mother is left alone to her fate
The baby cries in the wilderness
The mother is left in the valley
The clock ticking
No more milk in the mothers breasts
The container is dry
We are waiting for the bush meat
One is not enough to feed the worms in the belly
The flies will eat as well
The laterine is empty
The plates are wasting
The jobs are finished
The banks are getting richer
The shares are dropping
Where is the stock?
Who are the shareholders
The green is fading
The white is spent
The rock is empty
The Pastors are praying
How long?
My contact is below my letter
I deserve your response

Be free send your shout-out and comments.
You can reach me via +23481651098..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The load

The Last Moment